Newly Qualified CA, Edinburgh
Amplifi Talent are working with a bright, personable, and highly academic ACA professional who is eager to secure their next challenge and further their technical accounting knowledge. They have achieved a first-class honours degree and six A grades at higher level. Proficient in all Microsoft packages, and bespoke accounting software, they learn and adapt quickly.
- Understanding, evaluating, and testing the design & operation of financial and operational internal control systems, offering recommendations for any weaknesses
- Testing and understanding of US SOX controls and methodology
- Proactively interacting with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and making recommendations for process improvements
- Experience on several financial services group reporting audits, including one US listed SOX client
- Succinct and confident communication with senior client representatives
- PCAOB training on an annual basis
- Experience of planning and executing substantive audit procedures; Forecasting, EIR and Treasury
- Liaising with cross-border audit and specialist (tax, IT, derivatives) teams to monitor the work performed and to ensure it is performed timeously and in line with expectations
- Working with senior management to develop IFRS approved guidance to be utilised for the audit of payments and settlements accounts
This candidate would enjoy a new challenge in a commercially focussed and varied role in a fast-moving environment. They would be open roles within the FP&A space, financial modelling within a corporate finance environment or internal controls within an industry environment.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further, then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873314101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.