Accounts Payable Manager, Belfast
Seasoned AP Manager with 12+ years’ experience in retail and professional services.
Salary requirements: c.£40,000+
Interested in: Permanent and FTC roles
An incredibly driven Accounts Payable Manager who understands the importance of KPI’s, motivating a team and exceeding client expectations. This individual thrives on creating and maintaining strong professional relationships with stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor to and adapting with ease to busy environments, working on a global scale.
Key skills include:
- Delivering an accounts payable and expense service on a global level.
- Overseeing the timely & accurate processing of all invoices and expenses.
- Managing a large team of TL’s and assistants, this includes delegating, motivating, mentoring and setting KPI’s.
- Adept at managing difficult conversations and providing solutions.
- Processing larges volume of invoices, including overheads, transport & intercompany, using purchase orders, GL codes & shipping numbers.
- Looking after Client Ledgers and query resolution.
- Statement Reconciliation.
- Proposing payment runs, including DD runs.
- Introducing and rolling out the New Expenses process.
- Concur to SHS Staff across all the offices.
- Processing implementation of new systems and training.
This individual is ready for their next challenge within the professional services industry. They can adapt quickly and have a superb track record of delivering excellence, including winning awards for this at previous positions.
Please get in touch with Antonia Willis on 07873314101 or email at [email protected] for more information on this candidate.
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.