Accounts Receivable & Billings Specialist, Glasgow
Accounts Receivable & Billings Specialist with extensive experience.
Salary requirements: £28,000 per annum
Notice Period: Available from June 2023
Interested in: Full time roles, both permanent and temporary
Accounts Receivable & Billings Specialist who’s gained extensive experience within both global organisations and SME’s. Focussed on exceptional delivery and continuous improvement.
Key skills include:
- Multi currency (various currencies)
- Generation of invoices
- Account reconciliation
- Processing credit notes/adjustments
- Investigating complex queries/discrepancies through to resolution
- Manual and systems billing
- Credit control
- Cash allocation
- Producing customer statements
- Process improvement focussed
- User acceptance testing (systems project)
- Excel (intermediate)
Location of interest Glasgow (West and City Centre), able to work on hybrid basis or be based in the office.
Please get in touch with Pamela McCulloch on 07759 943 900 or email at pmccu[email protected] for more information on this candidate.
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.