Financial Analyst, Belfast
Part qualified ACCA accountant with a solid grounding in financial analysis, data management and stakeholder management, gained while working for a leading technology firm in Belfast. This finance professional also previously worked within Payroll Administration (1200+ employees), managing very high volumes, and were also responsible for data input and administration. They are comfortable operating in fast-paced environments where there is an expectation to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple activities on a daily basis.
Key skills include:
- Preparation and posting of month end journal entries
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations and variance an a ysi3
- Processing of monthly cash settlements between entities
- Statutory reconciliations and reporting
- Balancing of different accounting systems
- Strict adherence of internal and external controls
- SAP Software, Data Analysis, MS Excel, Oracle
This individual is ready for their next challenge within the data/finance analysis space. They are keen to utilise the broad skill set they have gained whilst working for a fast-paced technology firm, and no longer feel that they are being pushed to their full capabilities. They are studying to become a qualified accountant through ACCA, which shows their ambition to progress their career. This person has a friendly, positive ‘can-do’ attitude and can adapt quickly and bring their skills to a busy professional services firm.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873 314101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.