Qualified Accountant, Armagh / Belfast
ACA qualified Big 4 trained finance professional with first time passes, holding experience primarily within retail, manufacturing and NI/IRE public sector. This candidate is seeking a move into a financial or management accounting position within industry. They are open in terms of sector due to their vast client experience gained through their time in Big 4 consulting. An essential criteria for making a move being the ability to work from home at least 3 days per week.
Key skills include:
- Conducting internal and external audits on a company’s internal management controls to ensure compliance with corporate policies
- Designing and performing audit tests
- Directly managing the client relationship
- Preparing reports on results of audits and recommending improvements to upper management
- Conducted financial statement audits in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Preparing draft financial statements prepared under IFRS and UK GAAP (specifically FRS 101 and 102
- Managing teams of junior staff, ensuring that they fully understand the purpose and scope of their work
- Recruitment activities including university fairs, mentoring candidates, and training of new staff members
This individual is vibrant, collaborative and possesses excellent communication skills – thriving on building first-class professional relationships with colleagues and clients alike. This person would be a fantastic fit for any business given their ability to work well in a team, and would add value to a finance function with their strong financial management skills and keen eye for detail.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873 314101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.