Finance Director, Belfast
Senior finance professional who has operated at executive leadership level for both privately owned and VC backed companies. Experience of working for scale ups and global corporations, equally comfortable in both arenas. Board level exposure and particularly adept in driving financial performance, strategic direction, and operational/commercial activities. M&A experience on both buy/sell side, including initial due diligence, financial modelling, and post-acquisition business integrations.
Key skills include:
- Financial reporting including monthly/quarterly/year-end financial statements
- Presenting financial performance, annual budgets, strategic plans and capital expenditure projects for Board review and approval
- Key advisor to sales/commercial operations: business development, new product pipeline, and pricing strategy
- Deep analysis of financial, commercial, and operational performance, leveraging ERP capabilities and KPIs
- Develop the budget for every area of the business and ensure that the business tracks to plan
- Advises and actions M&A opportunities, new product development and associated ROI models
- Building, leading, and developing high performing teams
This individual in in the process of relocating back to Belfast having spent a period of time working internationally. They are keen to utilise the broad skillset they have gained working at FD level with growth focussed firms, where their remit has gone beyond finance to have both a commercial and operational focus.
Given their background in the life sciences, manufacturing, and FMCG sectors, they are keen to remain in those or related business areas, so that they can quickly add value, and drive growth and performance.
Perhaps uniquely to the local market, this individual has extensive experience of operating in North America, having worked for Listed Companies and VC backed scaling businesses. They will likely bring a different perspective and would greatly benefit those companies looking to drive growth and sales internationally.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Billy McCarthy direct using 07306101353 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.