ACA Qualified Accountant, Belfast
Amplifi Talent are working with an academic and seasoned ACA professional who is keen to secure their next challenge in an industry firm. A highly driven financial executive with extensive technical, accounting and interpersonal skills, as well as leadership and team management experience.
Key skills include:
- Internal audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Exposure to an extensive range of industries and business compositions.
- Audit planning, execution and reporting and gained significant experience and skills in report writing, presentation of findings to senior management to agree on suitable management actions.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, particularly when liaising with senior management both internally and with senior client management.
- Strong communication skills required to investigate issues further and to communicate my findings with senior management. Presenting control weakness to key client management, including, at Financial Controller, Finance Director and CEO level.
- Experience in reviewing financial policies and procedures to identify potential areas of improvement and to ensure that they are reflective of current practice.
- Thorough understanding of identifying areas of potential risk and the internal controls in place to mitigate these risks from my extensive experience in the provision of risk-based audit services.
- Performing risk-based audits on the following key financial areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end procedures including preparation of control account reconciliations and ensuring the accuracy of these, bank and cash handling, expenses and payroll, fixed assets and preparation and approval of journal entries.
This candidate would enjoy a new challenge in a commercially focussed and varied role in a fast-moving business environment. Given their extensive practice experience, they would be best suited to a larger company, building strong professional relationships with stakeholders and demonstrating their transferrable skills, and adding value to a strong collaborative finance team.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further, then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873314101 / [email protected]