CIMA Qualified Commercial Finance Manager, Belfast/Antrim
CIMA Qualified Commercial Finance Manager
Salary requirements: £70,000
Availability: 3 months’ notice (negotiable)
Interested in: A varied role in a fast-paced environment where they can add value
Amplifi Talent are proud to be representing an excellent Commercial Finance Manager who is seeking a career move. This individual is CIMA Qualified (2005), has strong Commercial Finance experience in Top 100 businesses and in a PLC environment, has managed large teams and has experience in several sectors. With strong systems experience including various ERP systems, this person will add value in systems and processes.
Key skills include:
- Responsible for providing direction to the commercial finance team and supporting overall financial management of the business
- Preparation and review of monthly management reporting in the commercial finance team and reporting the drivers behind KPI’s
- Delivery of monthly forecasts, Working Capital and Cash Flow analysis providing commercial insight to key stakeholders
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for NI & RoI (UK GAAP and IFRS)
- Consolidated Statutory Reporting Pack reporting to Group Accounts
- Preparation of Consolidated UK and RoI Corporation Tax Pack and responsible for ensuring the timely submission of monthly VAT returns and PAYE/PRSI returns
- Preparation and presentation to the Ireland Board of 3 Year Strategic Plan
- Responsible for ensuring the business as part of a plc, adheres to and follows all relevant legislation, accounting standards, law, and taxation
- Conducting risk management reviews and sign-off including monthly checklist controls submitted to the plc
- Production of Monthly Group Accounts Pack and KPI reporting for NI & RoI to Group Accounts with turnover more than £1bn
This person works hard, has fantastic attention to detail and has strong commercial acumen.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Sinead Walsh direct using 07581 236869 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.