Director level Consultant, Edinburgh
Qualified Chartered Accountant / Ex-Big 4 / Director level / UK-wide experience.
Salary requirements: Based on Project
Notice Period: Immediately available
Interested in: Full time and part time temporary roles
This individual has advised local and global firms ranging from scale ups to multi-nationals. Been involved in wide scale finance transformation projects, programme management, transaction support, acquisitions, as well as retaining first class technical accounting skills.
Most recently been advising Leadership Teams within the FinTech sector on strategy, structure, and operational road maps for growth. Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to prioritise and deliver against multiple objectives.
Key skills and experience of:
- Finance change programs, strategic business transformation and transaction planning
- Finance function control and governance frameworks, internal/external reporting, IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 implementation, GAAP conversion
- Finance Lead on large-scale strategic acquisitions including post-acquisition integration, with a focus on Energy, Financial Services, and other regulated industries
- Finance Business Partnering with senior stakeholders in complex organisational structures
- Advising on the design and implementation of new frameworks for reporting on asset valuations, and meeting governance and control requirements
- Built a successful scale up, from initial business plan through to a revenue generating team of 20+ professionals
This individual is seeking a consultancy role where they can add value to the leaders of companies that are focused on growth and transformation.
They have extensive senior level experience, primarily gained in a Big 4 consulting capacity, where they advised a wide range of clients across sectors such as energy, renewables, fintech, and financial services.
They are also experienced in hiring and developing teams, and in sourcing new business opportunities.
Please get in touch with Billy McCarthy on 07306 101 353 or email at bmcc[email protected] for more information on this candidate.
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.