Experienced Payroll Professional, Belfast
Amplifi Talent are working with a seasoned payroll management professional with Top 10 experience; they have a wealth of experience in training junior team members, liaising with clients and project management skills. This person has a proven track record of excellence, regularly going above and beyond their current position. An excellent communicator: they have been appointed to escalations of challenging accounts to building and maintain strong professional relationships with clients.
Key skills include:
- Project co-ordination and driving process improvement.
- Engaging directly with multiple clients and stakeholders to resolve urgent escalations.
- Creating and maintaining project documentation.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused office environment.
- Risk and Issue management and reporting.
- Providing IT system support to colleagues and external users and assisting. with the implementation of new IT systems.
- Upskilling clients, 3rd parties and colleagues on new platforms.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Problem solving and ability to cope well under pressure.
- Aware of the legislation associated with the processing of sensitive personal data (GDPR).
- Coaching and training other members of staff, with ability to delegate fairly.
- Experience in a Quality Assurance, Data input, Maintaining accurate records.
This individual is ready for their next challenge within the professional services space. They are keen to utilise their skill set in an Assistant Manager or Management position. Self-motivated and goal orientated, they would thrive in a role where relationship building with colleagues and clients alike is of key importance.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873 314 101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.