ACCA Qualified Accountant, Belfast / Mid-Ulster
We are working with an incredibly academic and seasoned professional who is keen to secure their next challenge. With over 5 years of post-qualified experience, this person is skilled in financial control, leadership, heading up process improvements and is currently managing over 70 staff members. Methodical, organized and a problem solver with the ability to work towards specified deadlines and within budget.
Key skills include:
- Oracle, SAP, Fourthshift, Hyperion, OneStream, SAGE Line 50 Accounts, SAGE Payroll, SAGE Professional, IFS, Navision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivots, vlookups, sumifs, etc)
- Knowledge of SOX, UK GAAP and US GAAP reporting
- Manage process improvement projects, ERP migrations and automation solutions
- Drive continuous improvements across the team, and encourage collaborative working
- Review and analysis of monthly management accounts, and preparation of KPIs for senior leaders
- Ensure service level agreements are met and provide strategic, financial and operational feedback to business leaders
- Successfully work as a member of a management team to plan, delegate and participate in a fast-paced working environment
- Skilled in strategic decision making on team structure, future plans and budgets.
This candidate would enjoy a new challenge in a commercially focussed and varied role in a fast-moving business environment. Given their extensive global experience, they would be best suited to a larger company, building strong professional relationships with senior stakeholders and demonstrating their seasoned leadership skills within a global team.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further, then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873314101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.