Financial Analyst, Belfast
Highly academic individual who is degree level educated and has a background in economics, compliance, and finance. They hold experience within Big 4, gaining their Chartered Institute Investment Operations Certificate (Level 1). This person is skilled in Risk management, Data Analytics and Financial Analysis. They have Advanced Excel skills, financial modelling, strong knowledge of in-house tools/platforms and introductory BI.
Key skills include:
- Assessing risk in business decisions driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Utilising analytical skills to create lasting solutions for minimising losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks using the latest tools and technology.
- Applying operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong professional relationships
- Production of weekly balance sheet operational risk report through data visualisation
- Reviewing and improving client tax processes using the latest tools and technology
- Working with FTSE 100 clients and supporting consultants in both client facing and non-client facing roles
- MS Office experience; Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills as well as understanding of management targets
This individual is keen to utilise the broad skillset and add value to a collaborative financial services team. Sociable and outgoing; they are adept at building strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike. They are specifically interested in advancing their Data and Financial Analysis skills within a firm that can facilitate this whilst also encouraging professional growth and development.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873 314101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.