Financial Controller, Edinburgh
A strong Financial Controller with excellent leadership skills. Experienced gained within high volume and regulated environments, and leading small teams covering transactional activities and management and statutory reporting.
Key skills include:
- Financial reporting including monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements
- Lead monthly reporting to a 4 day close
- Developed GL clean up to implement cost centre reporting
- Delivery of annual budget process
- Worked with engineers and external consultants to lead R&D tax claims
- Partnering to with senior Sales and Operations Management for cost reduction and business strategy
- Use of SAP, Sun, JDE, Navision and 365 Dynamics
This individual is seeking a role where they can use their extensive experience to be helpful and add value wherever is needed. They are extremely flexible, collaborative, no ego and excellent at holding together a strong team in challenging times. They are very hands-on and happy to get their sleeves rolled up and get involved.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Lucy Edgar direct using 07850 423373 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.