Temporary Group Accountant, Edinburgh
A strong CA who is a good all-rounder with excellent technical accounting skills and FP&A experience. Also has hands-on reconciliation and debits and credits background. Extremely positive and smiley person who can build relationships quickly and put others at ease. Very helpful in her approach. A great operator!
Key skills include:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Preparing and presenting monthly consolidated management accounting reports
- Financial statements at year-end
- Coordinating with external auditors and tax advisors for year end audit and income tax compliance services
- Filing periodic tax files and other tax compliances (transfer pricing declarations, WHT) through Tax Portal
- Responsible for month-end close; hands on reconciliations and journals
This individual is seeking a role where they can use their extensive experience to be helpful and add value wherever is needed. They are extremely flexible and hands-on, always happy to get their sleeves rolled up. They will do anything in finance that is required. Available for 20 hours a week until December then full-time thereafter.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Lucy Edgar direct using 07850 423373 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.