Interim Accountant, Edinburgh
ACMA qualified finance professional with multi sector experience that includes FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail, and Distribution. Finance career has had a predominantly SME focus, working in an interim capacity for companies with turnovers ranging from £1M to £150M.
Cost: £425 per day
Interested in: Temporary Roles
Immediately available, highly experienced qualified Accountant who specialises as an interim contractor, and therefore is adept at learning new systems and getting up to speed quickly.
Extremely varied skill set that includes finance team management, systems implementation and optimisation, monthly / statutory accounting, reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP, and budgeting and forecasting – this individual has touched on all aspects of finance during their interim career.
Key skills include:
- ACMA qualified
- Systems and process improvements
- Monthly management accounts preparation including variance analysis and commentary for relevant stakeholders
- Controlling monthly reporting processes in addition to statutory accounts preparation
- Reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow management and credit control
- Project, capex, and fixed assets management
- Costing in a manufacturing environment
- VAT and Corporation Tax
- First class IT skills including Advanced Excel, SAP, Sage, Navision, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Cognos, TM1 and bespoke Stock Management Systems
This individual excels at delivering against agreed objectives, and providing companies with the level of accounting support needed during times of growth, transition, and challenge. They are extremely flexible in their approach, and can call on a wealth of finance experience to help companies and management teams to meet their objectives.
They are a very hands-on finance professional and always happy to roll their sleeves up and get into the detail where required.
Please get in touch with Billy McCarthy on 07306 101 353 or email at bmcc[email protected] for more information on this candidate.
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.