Newly Qualified Accountant, Belfast
Finance professional with 4.5+ years’ experience in a boutique practice firm.
Salary requirements: c.£35,000+
Availability: 1-month’s notice
Interested in: Permanent roles only
Amplifi Talent are working with a newly Qualified ACA accountant and graduate (2:1 degree achieved) who is commercially minded and adept at public speaking. This candidate is an excellent communicator and is seen as a trusted advisor for clients in their current practice. From early 2017 they have gained extensive exposure into the accountancy field.
Key skills include:
- Extensive experience dealing with Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Companies accounts and tax returns, ranging from small Sole Traders to car dealers with turnover of £2 million per year.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and Corporation Tax Accounts.
- Management and organisation of VAT within the office, including switch to Making Tax Digital.
- Management of Payroll process.
- Completion of Capital Gains Tax Computations.
- Weekly Bookkeeping for clients including preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Experience using Xero and Quick Books, online accountancy software.
- Experience of dealing with HMRC investigations.
- Providing training to new staff.
- Completed a six-sigma report to identify and solve inefficiencies within the practice.
- Writing notes to the accounts when it was required; having the ability to communicate clearly to those who are unfamiliar with accountancy terms.
This individual is ready for their next challenge within the professional services space. They are keen to utilise the broad skill set and no longer feel that they are being pushed to their full capabilities currently. They would thrive in a more autonomous environment where they can visualise themselves long term and ultimately progress their career and continue to create strong professional relationships with clients.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873 314 101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.