Part-Qualified Accountant, Belfast
Qualified AITI and Part-Qualified ACCA student (passed 10/14 exams). This candidate works well under pressure, to tight deadlines and is an excellent communicator, liaising with stakeholders/vendors etc.
Key skills include:
- Preparation of Financial accounts & Consolidation of accounts.
- Preparing tax returns for UK Based Sole traders, Partnerships & Limited Companies.
- Prepares Irish Income & Corporation Tax for UK residents that carry out their business operations in the Republic of Ireland.
- Preparing VAT Returns, ensuring all clients are set up for MTD.
- Clients that operate outside of UK that they are following current procedures in terms of acquiring EORI Numbers if they are VAT registered.
- Preparing accounts & complying with Charity commission & HMRC for various charities.
- Helping subcontractors comply with CIS & RCT Tax rules.
- Using Excel on a daily basis to prepare accounts/tax returns. Using various accounting software’s such as QuickBooks, Sage & Iris to submit clients VAT & Tax returns.
- Dealing with deadlines day to day basis from Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment, VAT Etc.
- Payroll – sending payslips to clients & sending payment submissions & P32s too HMRC.
- Meeting with clients to discuss Accounts & building strong professional relationships.
- Currently overseeing a team of 4 Junior Accounting Technicians.
- Audit – planned & conducted audits numerous times.
This individual is ready for their next challenge within the professional services space. They are keen to utilise the broad skill set they have gained over the last 4.5+ years working a fast-paced practice firm, and no longer feel that they are being pushed to their full capabilities. They are still studying to become a chartered accountant through ACCA; therefore, they would require time off as study support – however they have completed 10/14 of the exams. This person has a friendly, positive ‘can-do’ attitude and can adapt quickly and bring their skills to a busy professional services firm.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Antonia Willis direct using 07873 314 101 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.