Qualified Accountant (ACCA) – Accounting & Tax experience
|Excellent ACCA Qualified Accountant with strong technical skills in both Accounts Preparation, VAT, and wider Tax.
This individual is a Practice trained Accountant who has strong client management experience.
With excellent technical accounting and Tax experience, this individual will add immediate value to any business.
Excellent interpersonally and a strong team player and has lead teams. Will add value to any team and possesses a very strong work ethic.
Highly motivated and driven with an aptitude for numbers.
Experience to date;
• Preparation of accounts for a portfolio of clients
• Management Accounts
• Bank Reconciliation & general ledger accounting
• Preparation and completion of UK & ROI tax returns
• Preparation of self-assessment, partnership, and company tax returns
• The ability to communicate financial information to non-finance individuals
• Experience using QuickBooks and Xero
• Responsibility for organising and managing the workload and deadline for a portfolio of large clients
• Audit Preparation
• Coaching/Mentoring of trainees
Strong communication Skills
Highly numerate and organised
Great networking skills
Stakeholder Management experience
Strong Team Player
A Problem Solver
Strong commercial acumen and out of the box thinking
Ability to work on own initiative
Microsoft Office Suite
Relate Accounts Production
ROS and HMRC
This individual wants to further their career and develop further as an Accounting & Tax Professional.
Excellent interpersonal and technical skills, this candidate will make a fantastic addition to any team and business.