Senior Accountant, Belfast
A commercially minded Accountancy Professional who has gained experienced in both an International Manufacturing business and in a PLC environment. Keen to take the next step in their career and to gain some staff management experience.
Key skills include:
- Management of the AP and bank processes in three companies daily
- Accounts Preparation including journal posting, report production and variance analysis of multiple companies.
- Involvement in process automation and improvement
- Deadline driven with a focus on month end reporting
- Strong systems experience including ERP systems such as SAP
- Management of KPI’s
This qualified finance professional is keen to secure a varied role in a fast-moving business environment where they can best utilise their excellent communication skills and strong technical accounting capabilities.
If you would like to discuss this candidate further then please get in touch with Sinead Walsh direct using 07581 236869 / [email protected]
Alternatively send a message via the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.